Friday, January 04, 2008

I've been gone for far too long

Besties for life?
Hell yeah.


(Inserts heart)

**

Mdm Aishah said that the N's FNN results were devasting and sucky.
Thats because we're the only elective class which no one had scored a distinction.
Well because technically the FNN cousework (killer) itself is difficult, thats what they say?

I had Cca after school today. Stayed back till 5 plus cos we had a meeting.
Had a rehearsal for tomorrow's Cca Open House, Saturday yes weekends.
And the best thing is I have no choice but to start presenting first. Well lets hope that the parents ain too question-y* and their daughters will join Guides, Hopefully.

**




Im giving you a piece of my mind you ass.




If only you'd understand.

Im so angry until I cannot be anymore angry pissed mad whatever you name it. I wont type it out in my blog because I know there are many eyes who's eyeing my blog and reading my evey entry, like *TOOT* my *TOOT TOOT*. Yah and *TOOT*'s like someone living under one roof with me, tsk. I need to let out my anger soon or else I'll really blow. I hate today, currently.

Okay I'll blog about tomorrow, tomorrow. Bye all!

No comments: